How to Solve IRS Tax Problems

Are you one of the millions of people who owe the IRS back taxes? Do you avoid answering the phone or opening the mail? Are you losing sleep, waiting for the IRS to confiscate your house or bank account? Well worry no more. There are solutions to
your problem.

The following are some options available to clear up your tax debt:
 File all delinquent tax returns and pay in full
 Make payments through an Installment Agreement
 Have the IRS place you into Currently Not Collectable (CNC) status
 File for an Offer in Compromise
 File for bankruptcy

Every situation is different. Contact our CPA firm today to find out which option is best for you. Our qualified staff will review your situation free of charge to see what you may qualify for. Contact us at 516-409-1120 or visit our website at