When is it time to find a new accountant?
If any of the following statements are true for you, it’s time for a new accountant:
- My accountant doesn’t return my phone calls.
- I gave my accountant my paperwork in January, but I’m still on extension.
- I often receive penalties from the IRS.
- My accountant doesn’t answer my questions to my satisfaction.
- My accountant is too far away.
- My accountant is too busy to see me.
- My accountant doesn’t explain my financial statements, tax returns, etc. so I can understand them.
- I don’t know what my accountant does for his/her fee.
- I never sign any tax returns; my accountant takes care of that.
- I don’t know if my business is making a profit or not.
- I haven’t filed a tax return in xxx years.
What type of entities do we service?
- Nonprofit organizations
What type of industries do we service?
- Construction industry (general contractors, plumbers, central vacuum installers, fence installers, iron fabricators, cabinet makers, home remodelers)
- Medical field (acupuncturists, chiropractors, dentists, doctors, massage therapists, speech therapists)
- Not-for-profit organizations (private foundations, charitable organizations)
- Personal service (automotive repair, beauty salons, dog groomers, nail salons, tanning salons)
- Professionals (architects, engineers, attorneys)
- Real estate rental and leasing
- Retail sales (appliance stores, bagel shops, clothing stores, Internet sales, Italian ice stores)